SBI Net Banking is a personal mobile banking feature of State Bank of India. It allows user to manage bank account online with mobile phone and PC anytime any where.
Since 2019, If a customer was required to apply for net banking, then the customer had to contact his nearest bank branch.
But now, the customer can apply for net banking from his / her mobile at home. So what is the delay, you should also use your net banking facility today.
How to Register or Activate Net Banking for SBI?
- Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com into your web browser.
- Click on Login > Continue to Login.
- Slightely scroll down and Tap to New User Register.
- Select New User Registration and click Next.
- Fill the entire form correctly.
- Tab submit to redirect another page.
- Select I Have ATM option and tap next.
- Enter your Card Expiry, CVV and Holder Name correctly.
- Tap next and wait for OTP.
- Now enter the Six digit OTP and tap Submit.
- Now create username and password.
- Select Hint and give answer to future verification.
- Finally your account has been registered and activated. Now you can able to login and use SBI net banking.